All our UPVC windows are energy efficient, with the heat being reflected back inside the property and solar heat and light transfer outside. The tight weatherseals of our windows prevent cold wind and rain from entering your property whilst the glass allows natural free energy from the sun to enter and heat your home. This is turn makes your heating bills cheaper.
All our UPVC windows are 100% lead free. The dangers of lead are well known and when and we are extremely proud to supply one of the few window systems to offer an entirely lead free range of produts.
All Liniar UPVC frames are hand finished by skilled craftsmen ensuring an exemplary high quality finish.
All corner contours are checked for appearance and refinished by hand using precision chisels to guarantee a smooth finish. The outside edges are levelled at the corners, using engineered contour blocks, to maintain the sash's square silhouette once hung into the frame.
To maintain uniformity, each corner groove is checked for an even depth and maually deepened if found to be too shallow. All apertures are inspected for weld build-up in the corners, with any protrusion removed to ensure tight weather seals.
1. Duarble Hardware - Stainless steel friction stays provide enhanced securtiy and have been tested to 20,000 cycles.
2. Chamfered Rebate - Choose a chamfered rebate deatil for a simpler and more contemporay look.
3. Secured by Yale - Yale high security shootbolt locking system carries Yale's 10 year insurance backed guarantee.
4. Hinge Protection - Stay Guard Elite device withstands twice the force required by Secured by Design testing.
5. Slim Sightlines - Ultra slim sightlines allow for a larger area of visible glass, providing more light and enhanced views.
6. A+ Energy Rated - Liniar's state of the art window sytem is engineered to be capable of acheiving a WER of A+12.
Trickle Vents provide extra ventilation, they can be opened or closed to control airflow into the property. Building regualtions stipulate that trickle vents are a requirement if the new window replaces a old window with an existing trickle vent.
The new Trojan hinge is a fire escape hinge which is stronger and larger than a standard hinge.
Profile Colour Options
White, Ivory, Mahogany, Golden Oak, Rosewood, Cream Foil, White Foil, Black Foil, Irish Oak, Cedarwood, Light Grey, Dark Grey, Basalt, Grained Anthracite, Matt Anthracite, Dark Red, Burgundy, Dark Blue, Chartwell Green & Dark Green.
If you have any queries or wish to make an appointment, please contact us:
Or use our contact form.
Bromsgrove Doors and Windows Ltd